Each year, USCIRF takes an unflinching look at religious freedom conditions around the globe and issues a comprehensive annual report on the world's top violators. In addition to findings, the report features policy recommendations for the U.S. government to steer these countries toward greater religious tolerance—and to hold accountable those responsible for religious persecution.
Join us for a series of 45-minute webinars that take a look behind these recommendations to the fact-finding missions, international government, NGO and civil society meetings, and in-depth research upon which they are based. The monthly webinars are recorded live—when participants are welcome to ask questions of our commissioners and policy specialists—then posted below.
- Webinar #1: Egypt -- Wednesday, May 15, at 2:00 pm ET
- Webinar #2: Burma -- Tuesday, June 25, at 1:00 pm ET
- Webinar #3: Iraq -- Tuesday, September 10, at 11:00 am ET
- Webinar #4: China -- Thursday, September 12, at 1:00 pm ET
- Webinar #5: Freedom of Religion or Belief Victims List -- Wednesday, November 6, at 2:00 pm ET